ECO TRAINING SESSIONS
How much forest is there in Canada? Who owns it? Who gets to decide how it is used? How is it managed? Who are the major consumers of it? Deforestation, what does it mean? Who is doing it?
What is paper packaging made from? Recycled content, recyclability, recovery rates, competing materials, climate change, landfill bans, energy-from-waste, Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) and Blue Box fees, misinformation about paper materials. All this and more.
- To increase staff awareness of environmental/sustainability issues related to paper packaging in Canada.
- To provide credible answers that customers will trust.
- To provide a platform for the development of accurate sales information.
- Staff involved in sales and marketing
- Staff that interrelate with customers and the public
- Staff new to the industry.
- Two-hour duration (not too short, not too long)
- At the company’s offices (avoiding staff travel costs)
- Managed by the industry’s environmental council (PPEC)
- Interactive (ideally involve less than 20 people per session)
- Folders and information provided for later study
- Can be either a stand-alone course or incorporated as a segment in a normal in-house sales and marketing/orientation meeting for company staff.
Contact PPEC directly for more information: